Ascent MPG

SRG

Reaction score
Driving the new 2019 Ascent off the lot, after using the gas that came with the car I filled the tank and reset the Trip odometer. This tank calculated 15.5 miles per gallon with mixed freeway and street driving.
We selected the 2019 Ascent with the understanding that the car would perform to the standards as stated on the sticker as well as discussions with sales and other posted advertising.
Do any other Ascent drivers get the same mileage? The car is getting more than a 25% reduction in mileage. That doesn’t seem right. Any other drivers out there getting the mileage as advertised?

Driving the new 2019 Ascent off the lot, after using the gas that came with the car I filled the tank and reset the Trip odometer. This tank calculated 15.5 miles per gallon with mixed freeway and street driving.
We selected the 2019 Ascent with the understanding that the car would perform to the standards as stated on the sticker as well as discussions with sales and other posted advertising.
Do any other Ascent drivers get the same mileage? The car is getting more than a 25% reduction in mileage. That doesn’t seem right. Any other drivers out there getting the mileage as advertised?
We just bought a 2020 Ascent and have about 500 miles on it. I did an "onboard computer mileage" check and after driving about 100 hwy miles, got 28 MPG. I am waiting to do an actual miles driven per gallons pumped calculation to see how accurate the onboard computer is. Supposedly, mileage will increase once the engine is broken in.

Ask a Question