Buying subaru

Reaction score
Hello I'm finally giving up my old Pontiac Vibe for a Subaru, preferably 1-2 year old. Can anyone tell me if there are any major problems, recalls, that you are aware of in the 2020-2023 models? I would appreciate the feedback as I am not real familiar with Subarus and their history, though all I hear on the radio is Subaru commercials. Also, anyone know of a good dealership to go to if I want to buy? I've read some reviews on Yelp and I'd prefer recommendations. Thanks!

Hello I'm finally giving up my old Pontiac Vibe for a Subaru, preferably 1-2 year old. Can anyone tell me if there are any major problems, recalls, that you are aware of in the 2020-2023 models? I would appreciate the feedback as I am not real familiar with Subarus and their history, though all I hear on the radio is Subaru commercials. Also, anyone know of a good dealership to go to if I want to buy? I've read some reviews on Yelp and I'd prefer recommendations. Thanks!
Whereabouts are you located? I could recommend 2-3 Subaru dealers near me (Hudson Valley). I would also check google reviews and dealerrater.com for dealer reviews. The only recent recall I can think of is the passenger airbag recall. As far as I can tell (I've only had my '20 Legacy for a month or so), there's not much wrong with these cars, other than some of the safety features driving us crazy.

Ask a Question