Ambient Air Sensor Compatibility

Reaction score
Everyone wants 65-$100 bucks for the external ambient air sensor for the 2011 Impreza. With other model years selling for $10.

I want to know if any others are compatible. The connectors all look similar but the shapes of the mounts are different.

Everyone wants 65-$100 bucks for the external ambient air sensor for the 2011 Impreza. With other model years selling for $10.

I want to know if any others are compatible. The connectors all look similar but the shapes of the mounts are different.
For example is this compatible? Subaru 73730AG00A

Use Google Images with these key words "external ambient air sensor for the 2011 Impreza"

Compatibility is the internal resistance of the sensor and connectivity with the harness.

Use Google Images with these key words "external ambient air sensor for the 2011 Impreza"

Compatibility is the internal resistance of the sensor and connectivity with the harness.
Not sure I understand your first comment, I know what the original looks like.

On the second comment, this is precisely what I am asking for: A list of compatible sensors by internal resistance, I am fine with something that does not FIT the mount point, as long as it works electrically.

The first comment offers compatibility using Google Images application that offer photos, OEM and aftermarket access to match the sensor in question. Therefore, use the key words within the quotes.

Ask a Question