I found a fairly used 2020 Subaru Outback for sale

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently in the market for a used car and have come across a 2020 Subaru Outback that I am considering purchasing. The car has a salvage title and is priced at $22,500.

I would like to get some advice from the forum members on whether or not this is a good buy. The car and seems to be in good condition from the pictures I have seen. However, I am a bit concerned about the salvage title.

I understand that a salvage title means that the car has been in an accident or suffered some sort of damage that resulted in the insurance company deeming it a total loss. While the car may have been repaired, there could still be underlying issues that I am not aware of.

So, I would like to ask for your thoughts and opinions on whether or not it is worth purchasing a car with a salvage title. Is there anything I should be looking out for in particular when inspecting the car? Would it be better to spend a bit more money on a car with a clean title?

I appreciate any advice and insight you can provide. Thank you in advance for your help.
00G0G_eG55mgSYqz6_1e40V2_1200x900.jpg

00000_bNsj7K7zWDb_1320MM_1200x900.jpg

00a0a_kIm7THY5hHI_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Ask a Question