Wrong tires put on my Outback, grrrr... (Avid Ascend)

Okay, getting a kick out of the Baru Nerd Wars all of a sudden! I just want the tires I had before the accident to be put on my car! LOL!

UPDATE: Most people I've talked to agree the problem started with the ding dong mistake the original Geico claims adjuster made. I also spoke with the dude at the body shop who was in charge of the fix. He's waiting for his boss to come back from vacation or something so he asked I call back next Wednesday. He said he's gathering the back and forth emails he had with the adjuster as well as the email I forwarded him from the adjuster's supervisor that says they'll pay for labor only.
In the meantime, I called Geico back and requested escalation so I was provided with the name and number of the supervisor's boss.
So the saga continues.
Good for you. Get it done and all will be well.

Sincere apologies Shasta944, get the originals tires and you'll be very happy with the Subaru for many years.

Hey rowlands57, when it comes to technology, I'll dance circles around you all day long while training my Alsatian.

What I WILL NOT ACCEPT is an insult. I have written many books, papers, technical articles and taught from the Pacific to the Atlantic oceans.

But I do want to thank you for opening my eyes and asking one simple question while having my Dog leaps over a table.
For what possible reason would I type one more word in this place?
One last mention. When you shove your head up your ass, do keep your eyes open or closed?
Later genius, my Shepherd Dog has far more value than you.
OK gotcha, your're an expert in round things. Why not grab some balls and play with that dog of yours.

PS: I am a proctologist and would never put my head in any ass, much less my own. I've seen what's there and it's not pretty.

Ask a Question