New Software Update today

Reaction score
I received a new update today, downloaded it and installed. The only thing I noticed so far was that the auto vehicle hold icon is now on the homepage. Any one notice any additional updates?

I received a new update today, downloaded it and installed. The only thing I noticed so far was that the auto vehicle hold icon is now on the homepage. Any one notice any additional updates?
I also installed update on 24 Legacy. Other than the AVH icon, I haven't noticed any changes.

What year and model is your car? What did they say the software update was?

A while back I found an update on a forum somewhere and it included the AVH icon added next to the ASS (nice naming eh Subaru?). Funny thing is, I have it on my 2020, and my wife's 2023 which is supposedly up-to-date, doesn't.

If you're checking for updates via wifi it will only search for available wifi updates and could be lying to you when it says it's up to date. Some updates have to be installed with a flash drive due to the size. The last update I did on my 21 Touring XT gave me full screen android auto and was the best update yet.

What year and model is your car? What did they say the software update was?
2023 Legacy Limited. No word on what the update was, however, it took 30 minutes to download (over the air) and 15 to install. The only thing I noticed was the Auto Vehicle Hold icon was now available on the main touch screen.

Ask a Question