New 2023 Legacy

Reaction score
Has anyone actually gotten a new 2023 Legacy yet? I'm wondering if 0ne or Two of those newer FOBS were included when it was delivered?

Has anyone actually gotten a new 2023 Legacy yet? I'm wondering if 0ne or Two of those newer FOBS were included when it was delivered?
I was expecting my Legacy to arrive at the port on 9/23 but it didn't arrive per the dealer. Expecting middle of October again.

I finally got mine (2023 Legacy Premium) on last Tuesday. Lot has changed since my old 2011 :). Lot to play with and learn. Just curious, how are other new owners handling technology changes?

Is it normal that the wireless charger warm up the phone? Has it caused any problems?

I just got a 2023 Legacy after a 5 month wait. It comes with 2 FOBS. Lots of new technology to get use too.
I have over 200 mostly highway miles on it. Couple observations so far:

I have the 2.5 non turbo engine- acceleration is acceptable to me
Handles very well
Don't like the visibility from the door mirrors (will have to get use to them)

We got ours almost a month ago now. Lots of tech, but its pretty intuitive to get used to. Love the remote start, lock, unlock app. Non Turbo. Plenty of power for normal driving and freeway passing.

I have owned a variety of vehicles, some driven harder than others. Bought a 2019 impreza 5 spd from carmax, loved it had a bad coolant leak, returned it. Wanted the 23 impreza sedan 5 spd but settled for the Legacy premium due to supply :/ I like the Legacy a lot but I still miss my manual transmission. The paddle shifters are cool and work well but the CVT takes some adjusting to. It performs better than any of my other stock vehicles have. Seems well built after 10k miles with no issues. Dealer was super helpful with the class they gave in understanding all the features. Seems like a lot higher tier features have the potential to be fitted down to lower tier models.

Hello, Anybody know whether there are any 3rd party glove box organizers for 2023 Legacy? Thanks.

Ask a Question