Motor swap t25 to e25s na Impreza?

Reaction score
So I’m swapping a blown motor off a 2011 Impreza sport with a t25 engine. I got a motor with e25s nearly everything seems to fit up fine I’m planning to keep the intake off the old motor to try and simplify the process. I swapped the vvt sensor off the old t25 because it was very clearly bent on the new to me e25s motor. There were also plugs to block (e25s) where I found another sensor on the t25 so I just put the old sensors in place of the plug. The only other difference I found was the pcv of the old motor was threaded metal to hose while the new was a just a press fit hose. I got a good friend to help but he usually works on older turbo cars, and im somewhat mechanicaly competent but im still wondering if it will work out ok. The engine is in the car haven’t fitted the intake manifold yet everything else seems fine. I still need to find new hoses for the new style pvc I’m pretty sure I can work with the new style hose if I can find a new or possibly used one. I guess do you think it will work?

Ask a Question