Brand New Owner

Reaction score
Hello All: So I finally pulled the trigger, always wanted a Subaru had to wait for the right deal at the right time. Two weeks ago purchased a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited XT. Traded in my 2014 Avalon and very much to my surprise the Outback rides better than the Avalon, that was I think the biggest surprise. I love the safety features which is why I bought the Outback. The wife and I travel a lot and I have always loved Wagons you get the ride of a sedan with cargo space. Is the Outback a wagon? Some say yes, some say no for me it's a wagon.

Took it out on the highway for the first time this weekend, was very very impressed with how it rides on the highway. Looked down was doing 83 in a 70 very pleased with the ride of this car.

Hello All: So I finally pulled the trigger, always wanted a Subaru had to wait for the right deal at the right time. Two weeks ago purchased a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited XT. Traded in my 2014 Avalon and very much to my surprise the Outback rides better than the Avalon, that was I think the biggest surprise. I love the safety features which is why I bought the Outback. The wife and I travel a lot and I have always loved Wagons you get the ride of a sedan with cargo space. Is the Outback a wagon? Some say yes, some say no for me it's a wagon.

Took it out on the highway for the first time this weekend, was very very impressed with how it rides on the highway. Looked down was doing 83 in a 70 very pleased with the ride of this car.

I'm newish to Subies as well. Mine is only and 07 but I still enjoy it most days when I'm not fixing something the previous owner should have. But, by the time I'm done, it'll be mint. I hope. lol Anyways welcome and enjoy that beautiful piece of engineering marvel! (I had one as a loaner during my airbag recall) Now I want one! lol

I'm newish to Subies as well. Mine is only and 07 but I still enjoy it most days when I'm not fixing something the previous owner should have. But, by the time I'm done, it'll be mint. I hope. lol Anyways welcome and enjoy that beautiful piece of engineering marvel! (I had one as a loaner during my airbag recall) Now I want one! lol
Thanks. Good luck... I was deciding between the Subaru and the Audi A4 Allroad, in the end I think the Subaru has better maint records, cheaper to repair, and does not depreciate anywhere near as fast as the Audi

So I went to Lowe's and purchased three bags of potting soil and some plants, when I got home I noticed a cut in the rear leather seat passenger side right behind the right shoulder. Never noticed it when I purchased the car three weeks ago. I contacted the dealership the lady took a pic and forwarded the pic via email to the service manager. He hit me with an email stating he hasn't decided on a course of action yet! What is there to decide the car is three weeks old, I paid 47k for the car with all the extras I added, the only decision is " Bring the car in we will replace the seat back". So that was Saturday I am going to give them until tomorrow before I reach out to my regional Subaru headquarters, and courtesy copy Subaru of America. I have no issues taking the plates off the car, returning it to the dealership, and cancelling my payments. I can take the credit hit if that becomes an issue.

So I went to Lowe's and purchased three bags of potting soil and some plants, when I got home I noticed a cut in the rear leather seat passenger side right behind the right shoulder. Never noticed it when I purchased the car three weeks ago. I contacted the dealership the lady took a pic and forwarded the pic via email to the service manager. He hit me with an email stating he hasn't decided on a course of action yet! What is there to decide the car is three weeks old, I paid 47k for the car with all the extras I added, the only decision is " Bring the car in we will replace the seat back". So that was Saturday I am going to give them until tomorrow before I reach out to my regional Subaru headquarters, and courtesy copy Subaru of America. I have no issues taking the plates off the car, returning it to the dealership, and cancelling my payments. I can take the credit hit if that becomes an issue.
What was the outcome?

Ask a Question