Another Subaru Fanatic

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Justin. I stumbled across this forum doing some research on my new arrival, 2010 Subaru Forester X with 9,000 miles. Yes, the mileage is correct. It was caught up in a legal battle of who owned it after a relative passed. Lucky someone in the family drove it once a week to work and back to keep it maintained.

I have already put new tires as the original 2010 were starting to crack severely from the Texas sun. I tossed some lightweight rims on it as well to help eliminate the rusty steel wheels it had on. I have upgraded the interior and exterior lights with LED's to help see at night while driving thru the Ozark Mountains. Added some aftermarket fog lights as well since it didn't come with any being the X model. I have converted all fluids over to AMSOIL since I am a dealer. I am not sure what is next for it, suspension possibly to remove as much body roll as possible. Possibility to play around with plasti-dip to save the paint.

I look forward to contributing to the forum and learning a little myself along the way.

Attachments

• 2010 Fozzy .jpg
    2010 Fozzy .jpg
    269 KB · Views: 206

Ask a Question