21 Outback Touring XT Memory Mirrors

Reaction score
I am new to Subaru and recently purchased a 21 Outback Touring XT. I am having a time getting the memory mirrors to auto adjust when I get in. I set the preset under driver 1. That works. I tried to link it to my fob but that did not seem to take. Each time I get in the car I have to manually select driver 1 on the door to have my mirrors auto adjust. Same with turning off the Autostop. Is this just user error on my part or a nuance I am missing? I realized the auto gate lift is definitely a user error and had to practice. HA!

i have a 24 touring xt ,,my passenger side is tilted down every time a get in the car ,,so i have to adjust it every time i get in the car ,,,,have not been back to dealer yet

i have a 24 touring xt ,,my passenger side is tilted down every time a get in the car ,,so i have to adjust it every time i get in the car ,,,,have not been back to dealer yet
oof. well I at least don't feel alone!

I am new to Subaru and recen
I am new to Subaru and recently purchased a 21 Outback Touring XT. I am having a time getting the memory mirrors to auto adjust when I get in. I set the preset under driver 1. That works. I tried to link it to my fob but that did not seem to take. Each time I get in the car I have to manually select driver 1 on the door to have my mirrors auto adjust. Same with turning off the Autostop. Is this just user error on my part or a nuance I am missing? I realized the auto gate lift is definitely a user error and had to practice. HA!
tly purchased a 21 Outback Touring XT. I am having a time getting the memory mirrors to auto adjust when I get in. I set the preset under driver 1. That works. I tried to link it to my fob but that did not seem to take. Each time I get in the car I have to manually select driver 1 on the door to have my mirrors auto adjust. Same with turning off the Autostop. Is this just user error on my part or a nuance I am missing? I realized the auto gate lift is definitely a user error and had to practice. HA!

Eliminating the autostop is easy, Either you buy a $100 gadget or pull a plug. The plug is the sensor connection for the 'hood open' sensor located to the right of the hood latch under the plastic cover.

Eliminating the autostop is easy, Either you buy a $100 gadget or pull a plug. The plug is the sensor connection for the 'hood open' sensor located to the right of the hood latch under the plastic cover.
Man I will be looking for that plug for sure! My old 2010 Honda Insight had auto stop and it was smooth. This sucker is not.

Ask a Question