2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring Roll Connector / Clock Spring

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for information on part compatibility between vehicles. I’m looking to replace the steering roll connector / clock spring in a 2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring. I can’t find any information about if this is the same part that is used in the other trim levels of the Subaru Outback and Legacy. The Touring trim has a heated steering wheel and I assume this has different pin layouts/electrical connections. If anyone has any information, wiring diagrams, or part numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

At least get the original part number from the dealer, then you can follow the part number for other models.
It is never a good idea to replace the "clock spring" or steering angle sensor from other models.
The correct assembly will handle the air bag, horn, steering angle sensor, radio / volume controls, Cruise Control, etc. etc.

Ask a Question