2022 & 2023 Stop Sale

Reaction score
Information concerning Subaru's "Stop Sale" for their 2022 and 2023 Legacy and Outback is difficult to find. Does anyone have any information?

This is where I found it accidently. Also happened to see it on Reddit as well. Dealer hasn't informed me yet,

I saw Alex's update today that says, parts have started arriving slowly last week. The similar posting I saw on Reddit as well.

Very lucky that I got mine when I did ... man this has been a tough few years for old cars. Got me thinking, they may want to buy back my 2022 Legacy and maybe I can upgrade to a 2022 with the turbo in it ?? Could be a good swap ... who needs good gas mileage anyway? lol

I finally received my 2023 Legacy Premium yesterday. There is a lot to get used to from Legacy 2011 :)
The air in the tires were at 37-38psi although the door sticker says to 32 psi. I have seen this done in the Toyota dealerships too lately. Is that ok to keep 37-38psi? or should I bring it down to 32psi?

Ask a Question