Subaru Legacy Scout, 1997, 2.0 gl, 85 kw, awd, cranking but won't start after heavy rain driving

Reaction score
I have a problem starting the car after driving on a heavy rain day with check engine light on for 4 hours (had sick old dog in the car). When i came home i parked the car and leaved it. After 2 days tryed to start the car, car was cranking and kinda like starting but immediately dying. Checked the ECU and get codes 22 and 32, knock and O2 sensor. Changed the spark plugs and clean the MAF sensor and now the car is just cranking but not starting at all.

I need to mention that before that rainy day driving with the dog i changed oil and oil filter, fuel filter and air filter and charged the battery. During the trip i noticed that when i was driving on gas (LPG) the car stalled a little but not turn off when accelerate harder but on gasoline no problem or maybe i didn't noticed it.

Please help :)

Ask a Question