New Crosstrek Wilderness owner (2024)

Had mine since 11/20 and have 2K miles on it. Little more noise than my sedan, but getting 30mpg and love the style and interior. Too clean to go exploring yet for me lol

I picked up my CTW on November 13, 2023. Traded in a '23 Santa Cruz. The CTW has been great so far, pushing 5K miles. The only thing I miss from the Santa Cruz, is the button to turn on the rear camera when stopped. If the CTW has that feature, I haven't found it yet. The function is convenient when pulling out of the garage to be sure you're clear before closing it.

Nobody complaining about the lack of REAR HATCH REMOTE. I took deliver 12/23, I ASSUMED all cars made today have a rear hatch or truck opener inside or at least on the fob, NOT.....I didn't even ask the dealer, I figured it was normal today.
I'm a bit pissed off. I used all my other vehicle's hatch release everyday, loading and unloading. I have to get out in the rain/snow/cold to open a rear hatch on a new car. WTF were they thinking?

Nobody complaining about the lack of REAR HATCH REMOTE. I took deliver 12/23, I ASSUMED all cars made today have a rear hatch or truck opener inside or at least on the fob, NOT.....I didn't even ask the dealer, I figured it was normal today.
I'm a bit pissed off. I used all my other vehicle's hatch release everyday, loading and unloading. I have to get out in the rain/snow/cold to open a rear hatch on a new car. WTF were they thinking?
Clearly, they were not thinking of you.

I carry my fob in my pocket in a case. So I do not use the button to release, but when I walk up to the hatch and pull the hatch it opens

Ask a Question