2024 Crosstrek (Black Body Cladding/Trim)

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2024 Crosstrek has real physical, replaceable plastic body cladding/trim, or is it sprayed on like on the 2023?

Does anyone know if the 2024 Crosstrek has real physical, replaceable plastic body cladding/trim, or is it sprayed on like on the 2023?
I have a 2024 Crosstrek that I got at the end of Sept. The cladding trim is real. I'm having mine put on next week. It wasn't available when I purchased my Crosstrek.

I have a 2024 Crosstrek that I got at the end of Sept. The cladding trim is real. I'm having mine put on next week. It wasn't available when I purchased my Crosstrek.
We had ours added before buying! Love it along with Wilderness mud flaps and rear bumper protection. And we bought the rear seat back rubber protection to match the Wilderness floor and cargo mats. A five minute install

I took delivery of my '24 Wilderness in Dec. 23. I'm VERY hesitant to not think RUST will form underneath the cladding.
It always did under any Auto body trim in the past. Any thoughts. BTW what is the rust though warranty again?

What's the best product to use on the black trim to keep it looking new and not go white? 2024 Touring.
Concept Vista Plastic Conditioner is the best plastic and vinyl restorer/conditioner for use on exterior trim that I know of, it's pretty unbeatable, although I haven't tested it on the Subaru black cladding/trim personally, so proceed with caution.

Here's an eBay link I found, see below, you may also YouTube it to see its capabilities.

Ask a Question