Electric window failure

KDS

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Subaru Impreza Sport and recently the windows starting acting strange. First the drivers window stopped working so I did thing on the passenger side where you flick the switch 10 times each way and it starting working again. Shortly after the same thing happened again but also the front passenger switch stopped working as well as the rear driver’s side switch BUT they can still be operated by the master driver’s switch. The rear passenger window works fine. I’ve tried different tricks, after watching various videos online holding switches up and down and in various patterns and had a couple of breakthroughs with both the front windows but it’s always temporary and still the driver’s doesn’t work and I can only open the passenger window and rear drivers window with the master driver’s control. What do I need to do? Is there something I should replace? Is there another window video I missed? Any help appreciated!

Ask a Question