2024 Crosstrek wilderness rear bumper

Reaction score
Has anyone considered modifying the SUBARU on rear bumper by applying relflective tape in the letters?

I'm interested in black reflective lettering. I can't find any lettering inserts at all yet.

I'll have to check it out. I'm not very artistic, but may give it a shot.
In the morning I will take some paper and a pencil to my garage and see if i can make a stencil of the “S” and then cut it out and see how it fits

I ordered a 12"x4' roll of black reflective tape from Amazon, arriving Thursday. The description shows it turns a gold-ish color when the light hits it. Plenty of extra material for mistakes and other projects.

Attachments

• Amazon Reflective Tape.png
    Amazon Reflective Tape.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 3
I did a paper cut out of letter U to see how easy it was to make a template. Not perfect but I did it quickly. Will do a professional cutout of the letters and then transfer to reflective take and install
IMG_2413.jpeg

limitless has them:
I have asked them to do them to match the wilderness trim. I supplied a paint sample and they said they would send me pictures when they have them done

Ask a Question