2012 Subaru Impreza Sport Prem. Missing shroud/splash gaurd...?

Reaction score
So I noticed that my wife's 2012 Impreza Sport had its bumper cover hanging where it attaches to the front passenger side fender. Upon further inspection I found that the fender Splash shield on that side was broken and the side that attaches to the front bumper was completely missing. So I obviously have to get a new Fender splash shield. But I also seem to be missing a piece that connects from the underside of the front bumper to the engine splash shield or radiator support splash shield (please forgive my ignorance, I've seen it referred to as both names online I think). Please see attached photos... you can see where the retaining clips would go. Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 20230722_162715.jpg
    20230722_162715.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230722_161453.jpg
    20230722_161453.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 5
Try this with the year, make, model, trim level.
Decent images will be displayed with part numbers.
Not sure what I'm missing. I'm seeing same diagrams etc that I saw on other sites. Am I behind really dumb about this...? Clearly it's missing something.. and I removed a few broken pieces by removing the retaining clips, I just cannot find the piece anywhere. Kinda driving me crazy now. I really appreciate the advice though. Thanks again.

Go to your local dealer and show them the Subaru. They have a listing and part numbers with prices. With the part number either order the parts from them or search the part numbers for a replacement. If you're lucky, find the parts at the local scrap yards.

Ask a Question