2011 WRX DASH BRAKE LIGHT ISSUES

Reaction score
Hello,

I am reaching out for help regarding my 2011 subaru wrx hatch. For whatever reason I cannot understand, several of my dash lights are on and staying on:
E-BRAKE LIGHT
TRACTION CONTROL LIGHT
ABS LIGHT
HILL ASSIST LIGHT
SEATBELT LIGHT - DRIVER AND PASSENGER (Although my seatbelt is on while I am driving, it continues to stay on, begin flashing 15 times every 15 seconds and beep from time to time for no reason).

Another issue that this has caused is that my speedometer no longer works when this happens and my miles are not being tracked on my car.

If it helps, I also have a cobb tuner installed and can take a picture if needed of all the sensor that were turned off when I received it.

I have already replaced the brake sensor above the brake pad and after disconnecting the battery for a few min, it went away and was running fine but now it has returned and gotten on my last nerve. I have attached a photo as well for reference and any help would be massively appreciated.

Thank you
20201118_110117[1].jpg

Ask a Question