A new idea....2011 WRX

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Subaru Wrx in ice silver or whatever the color is called. I installed a 2011 sti wing on my subie and I like it, but unfortunately I got into an accident, I got all the damaged fix and I'm now wingless, I'm going to stay wingless for a bit, but I had an idea, might sound crazy but hear me out. Imagine a 2011 wrx lowered on some nice 18inch rims with a 2007 sti wing on it.....sounds weird and it's hard for myself to imagine but I feel like it would be very cool and very custom, please feel free to reply with no sounds or looks dumb or thats a sin because it's not the right year, I just want to hear opinions and thoughts on it, I've been searching all over the web and I can't find anyone that has done it, if you know someone or seen a picture or video please reply to this with it. If you have a 2007 sti can you make a dimensions chart of some sort giving me dimensions of a 2007 sti wing and trunk lid, I'd like to see if it's possible if not then oh well, but if it's kind of possible I'm willing to give it a shot.

Making it fit right will probably be the hardest part. Put it on, if you like it, leave it. If you dont take it off. Who cares what other people think. Its your car.

Ask a Question