Wheel bearing/abs sesnor

Reaction score
I posted about a month ago, about my wheel being wobbly.

since then I have made matters worse. I replaced my wheel hub assembly and started getting all these different lights and errors. Abs light, ATS light traction control, and a couple more. I replaced my abs sensor but I’m still getting the same lights.

Any ideas?

Front or rear would be informative.
An entire assembly or just replacing the bearing on the hub?
are you aware of the magnetic encoder ring?
Torque specs? No differential damage?

Were the faults recorded and cleared?

Attachments

• subaru-hub-3.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
Sorry it is the front right wheel. I replaced the whole assembly. I am aware of the magnetic piece, and if I understand correctly it allows the wheels speed sensor to read the rotations. I am not aware of torque specs nor do I have a tool to measure, I’m doing everything with wrenches. There was one of the bolts that connects the knuckle to the hub assembly and it was damaged and i tightened it down the best I could with the intention of ordering a new one and replacing it. I wouldn’t think that one bolt could cause all these issues but maybe I’m wrong.
No differential damage that I am aware of.

thank you for your time and response.

Use a torque wrench (beg,borrow or steal one)
As scan tool is required to measure RPM at each wheel speed sensor including any other controller recording possible faults.

Ask a Question