Vacuum line going into the top of throttle body (2013 Impreza)

Reaction score
The throttle body has a vacuum line that goes into the top of itI broke of fthe bottom on the connector that the hose goes into I do not know what it is call . The connector itself is fine but on the bottom of the housing there is a small vacuum line I broke off this connector . it is located right above the Knock sensor and is bolted to the manifold . any help would be welcome thanks

Th
The throttle body has a vacuum line that goes into the top of itI broke of fthe bottom on the connector that the hose goes into I do not know what it is call . The connector itself is fine but on the bottom of the housing there is a small vacuum line I broke off this connector . it is located right above the Knock sensor and is bolted to the manifold . any help would be welcome thanks
I was referring to the Manifold it has a hose right on top of it in front of the throttle body it runs underneath the manifold and it is connected to a connector I am not sure what this connector is called

Ask a Question