Trailer hitch for 2020 Impreza hatchback

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a hitch for my 2020 Impreza hatchback so I can carry a bikerack - Does anyone have any recommendations? I've read that some racks cause the Impreza to bottom out easily.

Thanks.

There are several options on the market for hitches. Yes, depending on the weight you bottom out but I doubt it will for a bike rack unless its crazy heavy. You can also get bike racks that mount to the rear hatch without using a trailer hitch.

I am looking to purchase a hitch for my 2020 Impreza hatchback so I can carry a bikerack - Does anyone have any recommendations? I've read that some racks cause the Impreza to bottom out easily.

Thanks.

I have an Impreza sedan with a hitch and bike rack. I ended up getting an Allen bike rack: https://allen.bike/collections/hitch-racks/products/deluxe-hitch-rack

It rides a bit low, but I have not bottomed out yet, and it looks like it could take a bit of a beating.

Ask a Question