Thermostat location

Just so you know I replaced my radiator and cap thermostat etc. And what I found out is Ihave two cracks in my heads .a common problem for the legacy wagon the exhaust was smelling up the water. .the thermostat is almost under the car straight down from the middle under the hood???

Also say goodbye to ur endine and replacement with craks in the heads ur done ur probably suckin water down the heads once that happens its time for a new engine belive me i replaced a radiator and cap becuase a hose exploded on the radiator cussing sever overheating so i do know what im talkin about ur engine in that legacy is finished might think about gettin a new engine or chuckin it to the scrapper with head problems and ur probably warping the heads kiss that engine goodbye time to search for a new car glad im not in ur shoes

Ur probably sucking water and oil down the heads or better yet the heads t splintering inside the cylider walls be carefull that thing will explode if u drive it cracked heads one engine done for kiss ur car goodbye u dont want to know what a new engine will cost u for that legacy what year is it if its one of the newer ones u may be able to get an engine thrown in it under ur warrenty but if its a later model ur outta luck im not kidding u ur talkin about 5 grand for an engine these engines are mounted crosswise meaning they are a boxer engine the heads are mounted on either side of the engine and u mightve blown the head gasket along the way when u replaced the radiator and cap if it exploded ur done the head gaskets r blown

Im just having radiator fan problems i thought that the machanic put the thermostat in backwards which is known to happen becuase some of the machanics r dips the dealer i go to is fessin up to shananigans that the tech pull and wrote me a check for my extended warranty deductible all the repairs i had done shouldve gone under the maufactures warranty i got 108$ back from the dealer onto of them findin out the tech played games with the man hours it took him to fix everythin i got a 120$ off the bill right off the top when i whipped out my credit card now i just have to get the check into my checkbook somehow the written amount of the check in numenrals is blurred by words and now i have to fight with the bank to get the check into my checkbook or fight with the dealer about it

Id take that thing to a machanic and see for urself that thr engine is cooked with what u told me u had better not be driving it because if u managed to get her runnin its a good guess uve got a sever knock and if the heds splinter inside the cyliners the hed will pop a rod thru the engine if u have the brains get the thing to a trained machanic and let him give u the straight truth about it if u dont belive me im sorry but that car is toast

Just so you know I replaced my radiator and cap thermostat etc. And what I found out is Ihave two cracks in my heads .a common problem for the legacy wagon the exhaust was smelling up the water. .the thermostat is almost under the car straight down from the middle under the hood???

get rid of that car its goin to cost u for a new engine to the tune of 10 grand u say the heads r cracke what u probably mean the block is cracked in 2 places that car is toast i will not under any circumstances fix that thing ur on ur own goodluck findin a machanic thatll do it on the cheap side that car is toast

Get rid of the car its toast and dont even bother askin for me to help because i wont u say u got cracks in the heads what i think is the block is cracked in 2 spots that car is toast get rid of it

Ask a Question