Shopping around for Subaru's 36,000 mile maintenance plan: What dealer in US is cheapest?

Reaction score
I purchased a new 2023 Subaru Forester Premium a couple of weeks ago. It's my third Forester (previously owned a 2014 and a 2016). The ride is so much smoother and the road noise is so much quieter compared with the 2014 and 2016 models. It's awesome!

My dealer said I could purchase the Subaru maintenance plan from them for every 6,000 miles up to 36,000 miles. The maintenance plan includes the following:

- 6,000 miles: oil, filter, gasket, rotate tires
- 12,000 miles: oil, filter, gasket, rotate tires. inspect brake systems, axles, boots, shafts
- 18,000 miles: oil, filter, gasket, rotate tires
- 24,000 miles: oil, filter, gasket, rotate tires
- 30,000 miles: oil, filter, gasket, rotate tires. coolant, spark plugs, brake fluid, air element. service brake systems, axles, boots, shafts, cooling system, hoses/connections, clutch
- 36,000 miles: oil, filter, gasket, rotate tires

Since I can purchase this anywhere in the US according to my dealership, who is the go-to dealership in the US to get this maintenance plan the cheapest and how much do they sell it for?

(Yes, I know I could get these things cheaper at a trusted third party shop instead of the "stealership." However, this is not a fight I want to have with my significant other.)

Ask a Question