New to the forum

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum but not to Subaru. I purchased a 2019 Crosstrek with the MT in October 2019. This is my 3rd Subaru and my first new one. I was gifted a 1978 Brat my first year of college in '95. I had it about a month before I was rear ended and couldn't drive it anymore. It was replaced by a '80 GL Sedan that I literally drove the wheel off of.

I call my Trek Edward Cullens because it's all dark and brooding, but then it sparkles in the sun. I plan to do a few mods to it. New wheels and tires, some roof bars and a bike carrier on top. There is a shortage of mountain trails in Oklahoma, so a lift kit is not necessary. Other than that, I don't see a reason to go over board.

I hope to make some new friends through the forums. I previously owned a 2013 FIAT 500T which I loved the crap out of it. It's too bad the horrible Oklahoma roads killed it. I've made so many great friends and had tons of awesome experiences because of that little car. I hope I get the same chance through the Subaru community.

Trekmonk.jpg

Ask a Question