New to Subaru's

Reaction score
Howdy, long term car guy and new to Subaru's. The name 310Z is from my 72 Datsun 240Z resto-mod that's L-series motor is bored and stroked to a 3100 cc, triple Weber's and all the goodies.

I have not actually picked up the Subaru yet but I have been researching the net looking for information. In 2005 a friends mom purchased a new car. It was a Legacy GT Wagon, Limited, 5 speed manual, black on black. When I first saw it I said wow what a great looking wagon and it even had a manual transmission. I had never seen or heard of this car but I liked it. I had no idea this car had the turbo motor. We visited this lady last year and in the garage was the LGT still looking like a new car. My son said I want that car. I mentioned if you ever want to sell it to let me know. On our way home my son informed me of the motor under the hood. I said really I thought it was just a good looking old lady's car.

About a month ago the topic of the car cam up again. I said I would love to have it and I am waiting for a time to go pick it up.

It appears LegacyGT.org is no longer accepting new members and there is little to no new posts on the site. Although information is available. So I am here looking for information and knowledge related to keeping this gem health and possible up grades for longevity and performance.

Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question