New ecu wiring

Reaction score
Quick info about my project:
2003 Subaru Outback 2.5 n/a(stock) with aftermarket turbo in my garage built sandcar. 5mt transaxle, self modified for 2 wheel drive. I am upgrading to a Haltec Elite 1000 ecu to control all the sensors required for the turbo. I am not an electrical genius in any sense. I am building my own wiring harness using Haltecs non terminated harness. (All necessary wires running from ecu, without plugs). I have new connectors (plugs), but am at a loss when it comes to wiring the cam/crank sensors(2 wires each), single coil(4 wires), tps (3 wires). I have the Haltec wiring diagram, but I am not sure which wire from the connectors goes to each wire from ecu. If anyone can help, please list wires from the view of looking into the harness connectors. If not, any suggestions of where to get this info is appreciated. These are not factory, so colors don't mean a lot.
Thanks in advance.
20200307_135449.jpg

Ask a Question