Help!!

Reaction score
Ok here goes nothing guess y'all don't want me to go in about this like a dating site so I'm gonna keep it short and sweet . So I'm a jeep guy (xj,xj,old cjs) old Willy's Cherokees and so on wranglers nope not at all. Well lemme get on with this I decided to go with a more reliable vehicle but still capable the reliability well see lol.. anyways I lifted my 97 legacy wagon put her on 3" pucks. She got 215/75/15s. I was unaware of the symmetric AWD but I'll live. Anyways my bad a bit toasted rn I need to know a few things.. I have the 2.2 as much of you already guessed but do I have to do a engine swap to have it turbo'd .. although heard the 2.2 has less issues . So when I bought this last month the guy told me it was at 165k with the timing belt and head gasket already switched.. however the speedo works theres the only lights that come on are when the doors are ajar and when you start it.. but when head lights are on its dead the speedo works and for this month I put 200-300k miles so it's saying I'm at 365kish miles do y'all know what's has been done to cause this engine sounds decent.. needs some fresh fluids needs some CV joints/ axles etc or whatnot going from straight axle to this I'm learning.. but besides that engine seems to be pretty clean at 165 if it was 2-300k idk it'd be way to clean.. I'll have way more to add to this but for now thank y'all for any input to get me going in the right direction on this beast

Ask a Question