Help! 2010 subaru impreza 2.5 cooling issues.

Reaction score
hi there. My subaru 2010 impreza has 133,000 miles on it but had the head gasket replaced at roughly 100,000 miles. I recently replaced the radiator due to the coolant leaking. The temperature here has been 80-90 everyday and heavy traffic, due to this my temp light has been flashing which causes me to pull over and cool of the car. Today the car started to pour out white smoke from what looked like the rad. My rad fans have not been functioning, it seems the connections are secure. What steps of action would you recommend? I plan to replace the relay today to see if that fixes the issue, other than that I have no idea what to do. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Identification.
Pressure test the cooling system and search for leaks.
Test the cooling fan with a battery source.

Attachments

• 2010 Impreza.png
    2010 Impreza.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
It is a impreza 2.5i. I have replaced the radiator, burped the system, replaced the main fan relay and replaced the passenger side radiator fan. The fans are working but the car is still overheating. Any advice on where to go from here?

Rad cap? Water pump? Air lock? Thermostat?
Pressure test the cooling system for leaks.
You're Welcome.

Ask a Question