Forester wilderness wobble

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m new here. I purchased a 2023 wilderness back in July. I loved the car. Had no complaints. In November my car got hit while parked, the damage was minimal but still needed to go into the shop for repairs. I was able to drive it until taking it to the shop a couple weeks later. During that time I noticed the car would kinda wobble and I chalked it up to the fact that maybe my tire got misaligned where it was hit. Body shop told me they’ve align it after the repairs were done and they did. I got my car back and it was still wobbling. I’m very certain it never did this before this minor incident. I’ve already taken it to 2 dealers, first one told me their technician didn’t notice anything. The 2nd time I went on a drive along with a technician and he told me it was the road. I’ve driven about 10 cars in my life and none were AWD. Does AWD make you feel every little uneven part of the road? It’s almost tiresome driving because at every moment the car jerks side to side. Any suggestions? Thanks for reading my rant.

Ask a Question