EZ PASS LOCATION?

Reaction score
Where would be the best location to mount ez pass transponder on my 2020 outback? I don't want to interfere with eyesight sensors. Instructions say to locate behind the mirror.

I put mine just behind/below the mirror on my 2017 Impreza .. I forget if the owner's manual said anything about placing it .. if in doubt .. temporarily tape it to the spot you are considering and drive around a bit to see if it interferes with eyesight .. good luck! :)

Ours are about 1" X 2.5". I put it under the black stuff on the windshield. Centered on the mirror post. It works there and doesn't seem to interfere with "Eyesight". I have lane departure turned on but find the lane center-partial driving feature beyond annoying, so keep it off.

Ours are about 1" X 2.5". I put it under the black stuff on the windshield. Centered on the mirror post. It works there and doesn't seem to interfere with "Eyesight". I have lane departure turned on but find the lane center-partial driving feature beyond annoying, so keep it off.

What year/model/trim is yours? I have a '17 impreza premium I *thought* with all the eyesight features (well at least in '17) and while I have lane departure, I don;t have lane center-partial driving (that I know of) ...

What year/model/trim is yours? I have a '17 impreza premium I *thought* with all the eyesight features (well at least in '17) and while I have lane departure, I don;t have lane center-partial driving (that I know of) ...
21 Premium.
It's pretty frustrating and not much of a feature, but Subaru thinks highly of it.

Ask a Question