Cannot figure out why brakes are shimmering and slipping

Reaction score
I thought my discs were warped, but now i have replaced all four with new pads and had a full alignment done and the shimmering and slipping are still there. shimmer is strong....shakes the car and i can feel it in the steering wheel and the pedal. the slipping means that when i push on the brake pedal, as the car starts to slow, the brakes will grab then slightly lose grip, then grip again, then slightly lose grip again and so on until the car stops. All the while doing the shaking/shimmering at the same time. How can they be doing this when i just spent thousands of dollars on brakes and a full alignment?

I thought my discs were warped, but now i have replaced all four with new pads and had a full alignment done and the shimmering and slipping are still there. shimmer is strong....shakes the car and i can feel it in the steering wheel and the pedal. the slipping means that when i push on the brake pedal, as the car starts to slow, the brakes will grab then slightly lose grip, then grip again, then slightly lose grip again and so on until the car stops. All the while doing the shaking/shimmering at the same time. How can they be doing this when i just spent thousands of dollars on brakes and a full alignment?
That sounds like exactly what mine are doing. They are supposed to be shaving the rotors today.

Ask a Question