Apply CarPlay connection

Reaction score
Forum

We recently replaced my wife's 2017 crosstrek with a new 2024 crosstrek and at the dealership they connected her iPhone (13) to the Apple Carplay (listed as Crosstrek under Bluetooth connection options on the iPhone) a couple of days later there was no Crosstrek listed unde the iPhone Bluetooth connection option but rather a "Bluetooth Transport?????" which didn't seem to connect to anything. So I deleted her account on the Crosstrek and reestablished a new connection - Crosstrek. Worked fine for a couple of days and then again Crosstrek was replaced with Bluetooth Transport. So for the third time I've deleted her previous connection and established a new one. I thought maybe there may have been some inference from our forester but the second reset happen miles away from the forester so I doubt that is the culprit. Anyone have any ideas whats going on.

Jeff

Ask a Question