Aftermarket Wheels

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium. The one thing I hate about the car is the Factory 18" Alloy wheels. They are hideous to me and I want them gone. I was just wondering if any of you have gone with Aftermarket wheels on you 15-19 Legacy and if so. Would you be so kind as to post a picture with the wheel and tire size?

No need to post if you have Chrome wheels. I cant stand chrome and wouldn't even consider it. Also no need to post if you have lowered the car. Lowering a car completely changes the way it looks with certain wheels, and I have no intention of lowering my Legacy. Other than that. Id appreciate any pictures of Legacy's with aftermarket wheels to consider.

Good Luck, i've asked that question on here and still no reply.... i have a 2012 Legacy 2.5I Premium and wanted to know what's the biggest and widest tire i can put on the stock 6.5"X16" rims,.....without doing any lowering, fender stretching, or spacers.....Hope you get a reply..

Good Luck, i've asked that question on here and still no reply.... i have a 2012 Legacy 2.5I Premium and wanted to know what's the biggest and widest tire i can put on the stock 6.5"X16" rims,.....without doing any lowering, fender stretching, or spacers.....Hope you get a reply..
I would love some info on what tires and wheels will fit too. Maybe someday we get an answer.

www.TireRack.com will allow you to select your car and show you what the different rims would look like on your car. Many, many options to select from.

Last edited:

Ask a Question