2019-2020 Subaru Transmission Failure Recall

Reaction score
I have been dealing with Subaru of America (SOA) on the recall that has affected over 198K Subarus including Outback, Ascent and Legacy sedans. I was assigned a horrific Case Manager by the name of Jasmine. She has been evasive and misconstrued my requests on providing alternative transportation until Subaru can provide a fix to an issue that could lead to a serious accident. The other SOA representatives have been reasonable in moving my request forward but, for some reason, I was assigned the oddball case manager who fails to listen. I am not happy that I have had to call five or six times to find out the status of my concerns.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of poor customer service from SOA?

I'm having my 2020 outback transmission rebuilt and it's taking quite a while. I'm driving a loaner so I'm not too concerned yet, but I'd love to know if others are experiencing difficulties getting the transmission work done?

Ask a Question