2018 outback interior light are turning by themselves

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2018 outback and my interior lights are turning by themselves when the car is off, and locked. Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know how this can be happening?

Hi, I have a 2018 outback and my interior lights are turning by themselves when the car is off, and locked. Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know how this can be happening?
HI!
My name is Dermot Harvey and I have a 2018 Subaru Outback Touring with the 2.4 Motor
My car has some Gremlins! I have had it for 4 months now, coming from a 10 year affair with a 2005 Mercedes E320.
The car is really pretty nice, but boy is it complex and the electrical system could turn into a nightmare. 3 times the car has .refused to start, despite a new Subaru battery. Each time the battery voltage would drop to 5 Volts and most of the electrical system will shut down. I leave it a with a 3 amp charge overnight. Usually it will be fine for the next month.
Tomorrow I will look for a parasitic discharge.
Hope you will be able to solve your ghost in the machine!

Ask a Question