2016 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium with 182k miles

Reaction score
The car listed in the above title has a vibration issue. It ONLY vibrates when under power AND moving. When I press the gas pedal and I’m moving, she starts to vibrate. This occurs whether I’m going up hill, down hill, straight, or turning; but ONLY when I hit the gas pedal and I’m moving. The second I let off the gas, it stops. Also, if gravity accelerates me and I’m NOT pressing the gas pedal when I’m going downhill… I get NO vibrating. It only happens when I press the gas pedal and I’m moving. I also have a code reading of
“ABS Anti-lock Brake System C1422 VDC Interupted Due To Egi Reason”

The file attached is the picture of the code reading. Gentlemen, if you feel inclined, I need theories and places I need to start checking. Any further information needed, just ask me.

Attachments

• IMG_4712.jpeg
    IMG_4712.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 6
The car listed in the above title has a vibration issue. It ONLY vibrates when under power AND moving. When I press the gas pedal and I’m moving, she starts to vibrate. This occurs whether I’m going up hill, down hill, straight, or turning; but ONLY when I hit the gas pedal and I’m moving. The second I let off the gas, it stops. Also, if gravity accelerates me and I’m NOT pressing the gas pedal when I’m going downhill… I get NO vibrating. It only happens when I press the gas pedal and I’m moving. I also have a code reading of
“ABS Anti-lock Brake System C1422 VDC Interupted Due To Egi Reason”

The file attached is the picture of the code reading. Gentlemen, if you feel inclined, I need theories and places I need to start checking. Any further information needed, just ask me.
I have a similar experience but only at about 14 to 1600 RPM. I suspect CVT. (Subaru dealer technician test drove it and stated that "CVT performes as expected".

Ask a Question