2007 Subaru Forester Won't start

Reaction score
I have a Forester N/A that won't start bought it as a non running car and am hoping to get it working. Some of the things I have done and checked are: checked timing belt, Compression test. 90,100,100,110 psi. Has spark didn't at first replaced computer fixed the spark problem. Checked the fuel pump operation by disconnecting the fuel line at the front left side of the engine bay and it operates and puts out about a litre of fuel in about 5 seconds.

Now when I try to start it fires like it wants to start but doesn't. It seems like it is getting some fuel and maybe not all cylinders looking for some guidance on how to check this with basic home tools or inexpensive tools if possible.

I have a Forester N/A that won't start bought it as a non running car and am hoping to get it working. Some of the things I have done and checked are: checked timing belt, Compression test. 90,100,100,110 psi. Has spark didn't at first replaced computer fixed the spark problem. Checked the fuel pump operation by disconnecting the fuel line at the front left side of the engine bay and it operates and puts out about a litre of fuel in about 5 seconds.

Now when I try to start it fires like it wants to start but doesn't. It seems like it is getting some fuel and maybe not all cylinders looking for some guidance on how to check this with basic home tools or inexpensive tools if possible.
damn no replies
got it run?

JimTheMechanic@
Yah00

timing belt jumped?

Ask a Question