Subaru Outback MY 2012 3.6R Wagon - Australia

Reaction score
I recently bought the above used car with 79,000 kilometres on the clock and I am happy so far.

A few questions about the car:
  • how can I determine if it has the double locking system?
  • how do I change the clock time? The car has a Subaru GPS and I am not able to adjust the clock using the + or - buttons as the ownwers manual states.
  • the plastic shroud that covers the engine has a broken rear attaching lug. What is the best way to fix this, or do I need to buy a new shroud?
  • where can I find an online soft copy of the workshop/repair manual for free (I am a tight arse)?
Thanks, Peter

My 2018 didn't have the clock reset in the + or - when I picked it up. I mentioned it to the dealer when I had it in and when I picked it up it was there. Programming maybe?
Not sure about the rest of your list.

My 2018 didn't have the clock reset in the + or - when I picked it up. I mentioned it to the dealer when I had it in and when I picked it up it was there. Programming maybe?
Thanks.

I fixed my time issue - adjusted through the GPS by setting the correct STATE for day light savings.

Cheers.

Ask a Question