Resale value

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

bit if advice pls I have a 94 v2 sti wagon, closed deck!! It’s got genuine pink sti suspension, 4 pot upgraded brakes, induction kit, de cat, Scooby sports exhaust, not stupidly loud but a head turner, bailey dump valve, white lamco gauges, carbon strut brace etc other than that standard. Body work is very straight other than near side arch has started to go, and lip on front splitter paint is cracking. If I keep it I’ll paint it but it’s more than good to go as is. Got a simtek ecu and another turbo and bigger bonnet scoop and loads of bits and bobs. But never got round to fitting. I’ve had it 12 years and done less than 3k think it’s 88000 definitely less than 90 genuine, all dealer issued paperwork as well, engine out recently new head gaskets, clutch and bearings. Long post sorry but they seem rare so I can’t find anything to judge it’s value. I put it up for sale 5 years ago and the phone never stopped with enthusiasts due to it’s rare I believe and getting rarer by the day I imagine I feel it needs someone to have the love for it that I used to so it’s time to move her on. What are people’s opinions on value pls anf if anyone is interested give me a shout, Tia Nigel

Ask a Question