Purchasing a 2015 @ 200KM - any conerns

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking at purchasing a 2015 Forester with 200K and would like to know if there's any concerns with this amount of km's. The safety was done and only a CV boot and sway bar bushings failed and have been replaced.
The car did have the CTV-valve body C/S replaced last year. I know there's talk about the CVT transmission, so is this something which goes and is replaced based on km's or this something more to come with the transmission?

Thanks

I own that car and after about 37K miles as I was driving it the car suddenly decelerated and engine warning lights came on. I has to keep my foot on the gas pedal or it would shut off The dealership said it was the pedal acceleration unit, which they replaced, that was 6 years ago, the same thing is happening now, although sometimes there is normality. I have always had some problems with the steering, but that was warrantied, the item I just mentioned is not. Good car seems to like Exxon gas.

Ask a Question