Newbie from Quebec

Reaction score
We are looking for a new Subaru
Just cant decide between the Crosstrek and the Forester , either one would be wilderness

The Crosstrek has the feel & looks
The Forester has the added space but looks is so-so

Our 2024 Crosstrek Wilderness in ice silver metallic

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpeg
    IMG_2160.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 4
rDpfeEP.jpg
I am very happy with my new ‘23 Forester Wilderness, and I’m sure I’d be similarly as happy in a Crosstrek Wilderness. However, after a month in my Forester, I just don’t want to go back to a lower sitting position where it puts more weight into my seat. The Outback is that way, too,

I like the more upright seating position, the more wide open view, and the extra cargo space. My wife will be retiring in the next several months, so I believe the Forester will be a better fit for us in our more frequent and longer travels. Again, it can be doin a Crosstrek, but I don’t think as comfortably.

To add, I would have jumped on the Crosstrek Wilderness if it had been out in ‘20 since I was the only one in it most of the time. The Forester fits us better now.

Our 2024 Crosstrek Wilderness in ice silver metallic
I was at the dealer today, and there was one like yours on the lot. Looks really good.

I was picking up my license plates and did a once around to see what was available. I saw two women looking at Crosstreks with a female salesperson. I told them about the Wilderness line, and showed them a pic I had taken of a black one at another dealer. They really liked it. I filled them with a lot of info, and we separated. I walked to another portion of the new lot where there were 3 ‘Trek Wilderness’ and the woman were checking out the silver one. I point out a couple of other things I had told them about, and they left with the salesperson to inside of the dealership. I’m almost positive that silver ‘Trek Wilderness went home that day with those two women. Sad I didn’t get a commission…
Jio0gwP.jpg

rRSpbTi.jpg

We test drove the Crosstrek Wilderness and then the Crosstrek Limited. The ride was better on the Wilderness. I watched reviews that said if you were going to be a pavement driver, don’t buy the wilderness. I don’t think that off roading is on our agenda but we bought the Wilderness in ice silver.

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpeg
    IMG_2160.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 2

Ask a Question