New to me 2004 Legacy wagon

Reaction score
First Subaru for me. I have been driving a newer F150 so now driving this is quite different. New to old. I wanted to get out of vehicle payments, plus Carmax paid me almost what I paid for it. It was an old lady's car and only has 126k and does not appear to need anything. It has 2 small dents, but that does not bother me. I've just driven it home so my experience is only about 15 miles.

Very different ride feeling from the 150. Plus the 150 was newer, 2018. This car I go down to get in and the truck i used step bumpers and climbed up. I definitely feel the road in the Subaru. Not sure if the tire pressure is low or just the way it feels. Tires are new, brakes are new and a few other things. It looks like the old lady kept up with the maintenance. Paid 2k so in today's world I think I got a deal. Not a lot of good used cars cheap anymore.

I'll check things out over the next few days.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    594.2 KB · Views: 16

Ask a Question