My first Subaru!

Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to share my new subaru with the group. In very excited to have found this vehicle. The search was very long. It is replacing a 2001 Toyota Tacoma that has 260k miles on it. Unfortunately I live in the northeast and the winters have rusted the body severely (the beach driving chasing stripers didn’t help much either).

Found this 2011 forester with 95k miles on her. Spent the first 9 years in the Denver Colorado area. I had my mechanic do a pre purchase inspection on her and everything checked out. No rust or mechanical issues except for very minor things like bulbs and rear view mirror delaminated. I will be scheduling a timing belt replacement in the near future as I understand it’s due.

My health doesn’t really permit chasing fish on the beach any more unfortunately but I wanted something that would handle the winters. I’m very excited.
Here she is:
C71AF9F9-6F4B-4138-AF4F-257062A30DD8.jpeg

Ask a Question