Impreza won't start

Reaction score
Hello I have a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS I parked and shut the car off ran and ran into the store. When I came back out to leave I tried to start the car but it had nothing. No lights or power at all. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you

Battery? Battery connections?
Battery negative cable to ground point?
Ground Point to engine / transmission mounting?
Burned fuses?

Ok sweet I bought a new battery yesterday I will check all those connections. I really appreciate the reply have a good one

Check the alternator charging rate to ensure reliability.
Use as a guide only, professionals use far better test procedures.

I have another question. I put the new battery in and all the lights on the dash come on when you turn the key it the whole way there is nothing but you can hear the fuel pump kick on and it's getting gas but nothing when you try to start it. It has an aftermarket alarm system it looks like and the light is flashing on it. Could this have something to do with it ? I just bought the car so I'm clueless! Thanks in advance

Find the model of alarm installed and disable it using their instructions or reset it.
You're welcome.

Ask a Question