Hello all! Hoping for a better forum here.....

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New owner of a 22' Outback Touring. I am a member over on another Subaru forum and find it not as useful as I thought. I'm hoping this forum is better. If you ask questions on the other forum or express displeasure with something Subaru has done, you get some idiotic responses. The "fanboi" ism is worse in my opinion than on a Harley Davidson or BMW forum. Here's to hoping this forum is better and I look forward to getting the help I need with, at times, a completely exasperating vehicle. Thanks for the add!!!

Howdy.
Folks here seem nice enough and informative enough. I wish the chat was a bit more active, but life goes on. Maybe I just miss things.
I was on another Forum as well for the Crosstreck. It's my first Subaru, and really the first time I have ever paid much attention to the brand. So far, I like the car. It is what it is, and I'm fine with that.
You're right about Subaru "Enthusiasts", I thought the Mini crowd was rabid.
Hope you find a home here.

Hi everyone. New owner of a 22' Outback Touring. I am a member over on another Subaru forum and find it not as useful as I thought. I'm hoping this forum is better. If you ask questions on the other forum or express displeasure with something Subaru has done, you get some idiotic responses. The "fanboi" ism is worse in my opinion than on a Harley Davidson or BMW forum. Here's to hoping this forum is better and I look forward to getting the help I need with, at times, a completely exasperating vehicle. Thanks for the add!!!
Welcome. So I've noticed that this forum as well as the Crosstrek XV forum I joined are very slow, not too much chatter. I think forums are being phased out by other social media platforms. I'm not sure if you're familiar with reddit, but it's the best news source (I read shit on Reddit at least 1 full day before it hits my local news network, no lie) with some minor annoyances, however, like there are definitely a lot of over-opinionated and judgy assholes who will shoot you right down if you say something the 'sub' doesn't agree with. Reddit has thousands of sub-reddits pertaining to nearly anything you are interested in. Give it a shot, it's free, and very high traffic on most topics. In addition, I hate facebook and don't use it, but before I got my new 22 Crosstrek Sport, I had a sicj 2018 Jeep I modded the f out of and joined several facebook 'groups', which is also the latest thing. Good luck!

Ask a Question