customer support no response for weeks

Reaction score
I have been trying to reach customer support for the past 6 weeks at 1-800-782-2783 and cannot get a human on the line. After leaving my phone number multiple times I got a message after 4 weeks from someone who has not answered the phone when I call back and doesn't return messages. No response from emails either. The dealer says all they can tell me is to call the 800 number. Anyone have another option for contacting customer support? Thanks

You could try the Contact Us page on their website. You would fill out a form. most times they respond albeit not the response you want especially if it's an issue with your vehicle; they'll refer you back to your dealer.

Thanks I tried that weeks ago, no response. I'm not fussy about customer service, but it just struck me that I get better customer response when buying a bad tube of toothpaste than I have gotten from buying the most expensive thing most people buy after a house.

Ask a Question