Coolant leak in Cabin

Reaction score
Hi All.

I am new here and wondering if anyone can assist. I have an 08 model and my engine dumped coolant inside on the passenger floor and there is a whistling sound coming from behind where the stereo is and funny enough that's where the leak is coming from too. Related? Is it easy to take off the dash to get to that area to replace a part?
Any assistance would be appreciated
🙏
🙏

Check if your A/C heating is working. I'd suspect a blockage or leak on one of the coolant lines coming into your heater core, or in the core itself. Have you ever put stop leak or other additives into the coolant? (I only ask as it could be indication of blockage)

Check if your A/C heating is working. I'd suspect a blockage or leak on one of the coolant lines coming into your heater core, or in the core itself. Have you ever put stop leak or other additives into the coolant? (I only ask as it could be indication of blockage)
As well, it's not realistically hard to take the dash out, just time consuming. The whistling noise sounds to me like an issue with the heater core as well

Ask a Question